Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Where is my Loco?

Good Morning :-)  it seems the crazy is at bay at the moment - kind of in a zone knowing I need to be getting ready for work but I don't want to (like a child locking down cross legged, lips pooched out) Just maybe I can get a crazy fix at work today or something to trigger the loco LOL  At the moment my daughter is sitting behind me on HER computer and we are fantasizing about the upcoming season and all the foods that accompany such - "Punkin" anything sounds decadent! (and that shall be word of the day!) plus we were both checkin out another blog from gigicakes and everything on her blog made me feel like I was packing on the pounds just looking at it!!!

Painting with your feet? now that's crazy! I just happened to look up at the TV and there is a movie on and this guy is painting with his feet, that could be cool - a little demented but worth a try.

Coffee - Pandora - make my bed - where are my tweezers? - bra or no bra (better wear the bra!) got to get into nail frame of mind - starbucks - hey kitty kitty! - quiet on my corner for a change - get up and get a shower!!!  okay that was a little taste of the mind buzz for the last minute LOL!  okay I seriously need to wrap it up and go to my paying job!!

Peace!

No comments: