Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Crazy

It's Monday morning, my usual day off and I have an unusual amount of random crazy running around - more like bouncing around my skull.  Things I need to do, things I'd like to do, things I should do, even things I have no business doing at all!! (but that would be no fun if we didn't have those thoughts sometime! Waaa!)  TrueBlood, Moonsparkle, where is my vacuum?, paint, what's for lunch?, why does my college kid have to go to school today - we usually hang out on Monday,  my car (filthy), work - I need supplies, go fix my damn nails (you should be setting an example!!) <-- that was my conscience talking to me :-)

I live on a very busy corner in town and my clients and friends always blow the horn when they pass by - all hours of the day AND night ((chuckle))  My cat is in a coma on the couch and I love her to death, but sometimes she looks so peaceful I just want to go over and knock her over so I can laugh at her - she would look at me like "evil bitch" and then resume her "all ya'll can kiss my hairy butt" attitude :-) 

The trash truck is so entertaining to me - Especially when the postal truck is sitting impatiently behind him like his crap don't stink and the red sea should part for him. No, it doesn't take much to amaze, entertain, enthrall (my word of the day!) me - although I may have a certain amount of adult ADD, I am easily distracted - by the usual modes but mainly sparkly things :-)  I was doomed at an early age by fireworks, absolutely love them! 

I am ready for fall. Period.  I will not be completely happy until I walk out one morning and everything tenses up from the little chill - then YES!!!!  Okay, enough ramble for awhile - I can feel the crazies inside hollerin' for a break - time to get something accomplished ......

1 comment:

Karilynnlove said...

WOOHOO for the crazies!!