Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Only Crazy is Free

I am so amazed at the lengths people will go to and things they will believe to get something for free.  OH MY GOD!!!! not everything that is free is good - Did your parents or at least some responsible person at some time in your freaking life tell you that you must work for what you want?? Some people see FREE on absolutely anything and they turn into zombies!! ((snap to attention, glaze over eyes, free free FREE!!! I will do whatever thy bidding!))

I am incensed (word of the day!) at people and there lazy asses always wanting and begging for something .... HAVE SOME FRIGGING PRIDE!!!! I would be so embarassed at myself if I carried on the way I see some people in action, and they are usually preying on somebody that is dumb as a box of rocks to their little pitiful act.

Don't get me wrong, yes I do "appreciate" something that may come my way that is a deal or one of my clients treating me to something nice unexpectedly, but I don't spend my whole life begging and expecting a "hook up" or somebody to "look out" for me.  Get off your lazy ass and work for it or barter (that means exchange for you that don't know). You never know - You might just "appreciate" the things you have to work for!  Free & the hook up only lead to irresponsibility and unworthy expectations of others.  

I'll make this short and sweet because I don't think I could blow my lid anymore than I have - but like they say I am probably "preaching to the choir" and the ones that read this are thinking "Oh my, she is really over the edge" and are the ones that need to sink it in...... maybe someone near to me. . . hmmmm something to ponder over....

In a nutshell - you cannot have champagne dreams and expect to fulfill them on a budweiser budget!!!!!   If you can't afford the toys then you don't play with them!!!   GET WITH IT PEOPLE!!!!!

((hands held high)) I'm done,  the soapbox is now available until my next rant!!!

No comments: