Thursday, April 8, 2010

Can you be TOO proud of your kids??? I think Not!

Hi, it's me - the long lost blogger LOL!  Anyway, life has been insane busy, spring is here and spring fever should be considered grounds for time off!! Life is flying so fast right now I wish I could just put my foot out and slow it down just a little.  I work so much sometimes I feel like I miss out on alot of my kids lives and trying to be supportive of them and what they are doing.  My oldest,  Kari - is in the final days of her nursing training - and it's done it's best to wear her down - but I know she will come out fine.  She isn't the mushy gushy sappy type - but her Mom is. I am so proud of her and her determination to get through this program that at her graduation and pinning I will be a big ball of mush and tears! She'll understand one day.  I love you baby and I am so proud of you :-)

Your big ball of mush,
   Mom :-) 

No comments: