Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Well what do ya know?? I'm back again!

Hey hey!
   Guess who made it back for a second consecutive day?? LOL well, I'm at work and my client DIDN'T show up so I have to make this hour productive and to keep from stuffing my face LOL.  Lord Almighty help my co-worker across the hall, she is having to cut the hair on this little girl that is screaming and crying - I'd be like aw hell no, this ain't happening today! I just ran home and had a bowl of the chicken stew I made last night, of which by the way is freakin awesome!! 


Time for a brain fart! some random stuff is shuffling around my head LOL


Dirt Road Anthem :-)  Fall leaves, Starbucks - closing at 5? WTF??  Pixie Stix,  hugs and more hugs,   coffee in bed,  that moment at the airport <3, lost luggage!,  I love this Bar :-),  knucklehead :-),  boiled peanuts,  kiss your face :-),  the morning :-),  never goodbye, it's see ya soon,  words with friends, don't cry,  old dude gettin his groove on,  that weak in the stomach feeling,  flying at night and the city lights,  Klymaxx,  Georgetown!


Yeah, I have a quite vivid mental flow that flows faster than I can get it down most of the time! Well, I think the flow has burned out for the time being LOL .. got to get back to work :-)  

No comments: