Monday, November 7, 2011

Once again, it's been a long time . . .

Once again, it's been right a year now since I've blogged - and it's not like I have this huge following that is nipping at my heels for some more "crazy" to feed on LOL!  Much has happened in the past year, some mentionable and some definitely NOT! But, what they say about the past and experience is soooo true!  I'm still in the same profession, making those beautiful nails and women walking around happy because their hands are beautiful once more, even if it's for two weeks at a time :-)  I have been single now since March, dated a few here and there - and you know what?? I freaking hate dating! I think I have had every "player" in a 100 mile radius magnetically drawn to me! I have met a few nice guys, but that's about it.  AND enough on THAT subject. Period.


My return to my blog is the result of journaling on my new MacBook (yes, my oldest daughter is proud) and my inner writer :-)  and without saying, another way to channel my excess brain energy (that evil bitch up there that tortures me with whatever she drifts to LOL) I'm learning patience - and for anyone that knows me good enough, patience might be a virtue but NEVER in my book LOL - so, due to a recent event in my life (to be disclosed at a future date) I am having to learn to BE patient.  Just the word Patience makes the hair on the back of my neck peak!  But for a certain person (that has been such a mentor to me on said subject) I will conquer this patience thing and prevail!!! LOL


Blogging vs. Journaling?  blogging will be subject to viewing by anyone, journaling will still remain private on my laptop, password protected (thank God!) LOL!!!


Well, in a nutshell, for now anyway, this is my return to blogging. If anybody reads it and can hang onto my ADD way of thinking (aka my mind throwing up thoughts 0-60 in 1.5 seconds and my fingers trying to keep up) theeeennn tune in often and you may get some amusement . .  

No comments: